Did you know that the intake of beta-carotenes, minerals and enzymes from carrots promote healthy breast milk production?
It is often said that carrots help tan the skin and are good for your eyesight, but beyond these effects, carrots are part of the group of foods with “promising effects” in the prevention of some types of cancer thanks to the large number of benefits that it brings to the body.
- Beta-carotene and vitamin A improve the biological quality of breast milk.
- It is rich in potassium and phosphorus, making it an excellent invigorator for tired minds and restorative of nerves.
- Soothes gastric discomfort and excess acidity due to mineral salts such as sodium, chlorine, potassium and B complex vitamins.
- It is a diuretic and helps the disintegration of kidney stones.
- And also, thanks to its high antioxidant power, it helps us prepare the skin for summer
Almond milk has many properties and benefits that help with some diseases of the digestive system; Its high level of soluble and insoluble fiber protects the intestinal wall, especially in favor of the colon, helping to regulate the absorption of sugars and cholesterol.
1/2 cup carrot juice
1 + 1/2 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger
3 dates or 1 spoon of honey
– Prepare the carrot juice with the blender and pass it through the blender with the rest of the ingredients.
It can be served cold or heated in a pot over low heat.
*Buy local and organic whenever possible
*Being Biotiful *- *The Green Mom*
Facebook . twitter. instagram @beingbiotiful